The 2018 Northern Territory Education and Care Awards are proudly sponsored by the following organisations:
- Northern Territory Government (NTG): The Northern Territory Government provides financial and in-kind support for the annual delivery of the Northern Territory Education and Care Awards.
- Emerging Educator: The Australian Government Department of Education and Training (more information on the Australia Government Department of Education can be found here).
“The Department of Education and Training is responsible for national policies and programs for early childhood education; school, higher and vocational education and training; international education; and research.”
- Outstanding Educator: Territory Child Care Group (more information on the Territory Child Care Group can be found here).
“We strive to enrich our families, our partners, and our people by supporting the highest standard of education and care for children through professional development, resources, recognition and advocacy.”
- Innovative Practice: ECANT (more information on ECANT can be found here).
“ECA is the peak peak early childhood advocacy organisation, acting in the interests of young children, their families and those in the early childhood field. ECANT are the Northern Territory Branch and also the Inclusion Support Agency.”
- Community Engagement: Kentish Lifelong Learning & Care Inc. (more information on Kentish Lifelong Learning & Care Inc. can be found here).
“Kentish Lifelong Learning and Care Inc provides high quality, flexible Family Day Care, In Home Care and Out of Home Care services.”
- Outstanding Leadership: GTNT (more information on GTNT can be found here).
“As an Australian owned and operated, not for profit organisation based in the Northern Territory. GTNT has been in operation since 1989 providing employment and training solutions to Northern Territory employers and community and is the Northern Territory’s largest employer of apprentices and trainees.”
- Hesta (more information on Hesta can be found here).
“HESTA Super Fund is the national industry superannuation fund for people working in health and community services. Become a member today.”
An invitation to sponsor – Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsorship opportunities available
Support is being sought to help promote quality education and care, acknowledge the crucial role early childhood and outside school hours care professionals have in our community and build the profile of the education and care sector. Sponsorship of these awards is an exceptional opportunity to align your organisation with the promotion of excellence across this sector and will be recognised as an important contribution towards achieving quality outcomes for children within the NT.